Safety Net Recovery Services for Women in Marietta, GA
At Safety Net Recovery in Marietta, GA, we offer a program that allows you to heal, grow and build your confidence and independence.
- 12-step meetings
- 24-hour, on-call support staff
- Interactive journaling program
- Life skills group
- Monthly outings
- Random drug screenings
- Recreational activities
- Referrals to doctors and therapists
- Relapse prevention group
- Weekly community meetings
- Weekly process group
- Working the 12-step group
For more information about Safety Net’s Women’s Program, please visit the Women’s Program Website.