OWN YOUR SOBRIETY. WE WILL HELP.
Staying sober doesn’t become easy the moment treatment is over. Our team provides a step-down model of living to slowly transition all of our clients from a structured treatment program to a life of independence.
Our open-door policy means that everyone is part of our community. With Counselors living onsite as part of the community, all you need is a desire for recovery.
Our sober living services include:
- Community Meetings
- Life Skills Groups
- Relapse Prevention
- One-on-One Counseling
- Age-Specific Housing
A Structured, Comfortable Community
Keeping our clients safe and settled is our highest priority. That’s why we provide secure apartments with a fully-equipped kitchen and fresh linens. Rediscover yourself in a healthy, relaxed environment in the warm suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia or North Carolina.
Sober Living Locations:
Our Facilities Feature:
- Fully Furnished Apartments
- 40” Flat-screen TV with Cable
- Complete Cardio Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Convenient Locations
Sober Living Requirements
- 6 Month Commitment for Admission
- Attend All Applicable Groups and Meetings
- Follow all Treatment and Aftercare Requirements
- Random Drug Screens
- Engage in one of the following: job, school, or service work
Sober Living Staff
- Over 60 Years of Experience in Recovery
- 3 Certified Addiction Counselors on Staff
- 2 Nationally Certified Addiction Counselors on Staff
- Certified Clinical Supervisor on Staff