WE'VE BEEN THERE.
We have been in your shoes before and understand how difficult recovery can be. We are committed to providing only the most effective therapies available in an accepting and forgiving environment. Our welcoming, compassionate community will support you through this challenging time and help you build a productive and independent life.
About our Sober Living Program in Atlanta, Georgia
We are a community of people who look out for each other. Our Sober Living Program in Atlanta, Georgia is a 54-bed facility is staffed by a 12-person team who gives their all to keep everyone on track and full of spirit. Having a comfortable environment is essential during this transitional period, so our community has everything you need to stay happy, healthy and whole.
Supportive Sober Living for Men in Atlanta, Georgia
Our sober living services include:
- Community Meetings
- Interactive Journaling
- Life Skills Groups
- Relapse Prevention
- One-on-One Counseling
- Age-Specific Programs
A Structured, Comfortable Community
Keeping our clients safe and settled is our highest priority. That’s why we provide secure apartments in Atlanta, Georgia with a fully-equipped kitchen and fresh linens.
Our Facilities Feature:
- Fully Furnished Apartments
- 40” Flat-screen TV with Cable
- Complete Cardio Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Convenient Locations
Sober Living Requirements
- 6 Month Commitment for Admission
- Level System Compliance
- Attend All Applicable Groups and Meetings
- Follow all Treatment and Aftercare Requirements
- Random Drug Screens
- Engage in one of the following: job, school, or service work
Sober Living Staff
- Over 135 Years of Experience in Recovery
- Certified Addiction Counselors on Staff
- Nationally Certified Addiction Counselors on Staff
- Certified Clinical Supervisor on Staff
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialists
- Certified Anger Management Specialists
Our counselors are standing by to talk to you: (770) 432-9774.